In the teenage years, children enter an often traumatic period of transition from childhood to adulthood.
Significant changes take place in terms of their body, mind, emotions, sexuality, values and relationships.
The NBI® Senior Student profile can help teenagers:
- Develop whole-brain, creative thinking
- Deal more effectively with difficult situations and expectations
- Make the right subject and career choices
- Develop successful study methods
- Interact with members of the same and opposite sex
- Develop entrepreneurial skills so as to succeed in the 21st century.